Fell's Pointer 2019 Newsletters
The titles of the months are links to open a PDF of the newsletter.
- FA Guide to Shopping in Fell’s Point
- House Tour Recap
- Neighbors Say Goodbye to Local Icons
- Broadway Square Swings with Live Music
- Help Needed!
- Don't Miss: Father's Day "Pop Up" Car Show - Sun. June 16; The Underground Railroad - Mon. June 17; Summer Concerts in Fell’s Point: Country Swing, Thurs. June 20; Author Talk: Barbara Bourland, “Fake Like Me” - Greedy Reads Fri. June 21; Historic Fell’s Point Running Charm City Run - Sun. June 30; Fell’s Point “Al Fresco!” - Wed. July 3; First Sunday Sip & Shop - Sun., July 7
- 8 Additions to Broadway Market Open: Connie’s Chicken and Waffles, Fat Tiger, Florigen, Old Boy, Sal and Sons Seafood, Thai Street, Kesorn Imsin, Taharka Brothers, The Verandah
- Hold On! We're Not Finished Yet (Broadway Market schedule)
- Delivery Notice: In the future, Pointers will be email & pick-up only, not delivery to your door.
- Locals Step Up to Keep House Tour Alive
- Craftsman's Work Finds New Home
- Robert Long House Garden Upgrades Take Shape
- Our New 5G Tower on Bond Street
- Numbers to Know
- Don't Miss: Fell’s Point Jazz & Arts Festival - Sat. May 11; Farmers Market Opens - Sat, May 4; Historic Harbor House Tour - Sun. May 12; Art Loop; Second Sunday Antique Market; Robert Long House; Fells Point Corner Theater; Vagabond Players
- Live Music; Eat & Drink Well; Stay Connected